Thursday 29 November 2012

What a cluster fuck and a half my life is....

Taking the ring off, to having him say lets try and me saying I need to figure my shit out and now back to 7 years of marriage does deserve more.

Part of me feels like we met too young, got married to young and we've just grown apart.

When we met he was in the Navy, I always have had a sense of calmness around water. We were enamored with each other right from the beginning. He told me from the moment he met me he knew he wanted to spend his life with me. He didn't tell me this until after he proposed to me.

Maybe I just can't let go of the familiarity of him. I'm worried.

Tired of this crazy up and down spinning upside down roller coaster .

This is who I am, the worlds most indecisive person.

I am taking it back, decision and groundedness I know that's not a word but it is too me.

Beating my illness means a family. So fuck you bipolar, fuck you childhood. I can do this.

Wow the emotions are all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment